Superman kids eternal forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs?

2 posters

Go down

in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs? Empty in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs?

Post by Superman Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:11 am

Where do you go from anywhere? I'm liking to have to tell you a secret; the world isn't round.

Did you know that, back in a long time ago, all over some places, and they teach in America schools right now, that Columbus had the okay
or the money, and the mission, from the queen of Spain, who was an evil witch, and she used to tell you, like all the others, that at the end of the ocean, you'd sail over the edge to your death, and out beyond, there'd be dragons...

Now surely, when you knew how often this myth traveled around, everyone just knew, too far to sail, and dragons to death? Surely, whatever, except, if you sailed far enough, you could find, a dinosaur island, and
crews, of the voyagers, would pretty often,
panic?
They'd mutiny, or force the captain to turn back either way... Damn.
Superman
Superman
Admin

https://superman.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs? Empty Littlefoot and Chomper

Post by Superman Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:27 am

Great Lizard, and I can't really tell you how much of it has to be true anyway, but who's your favorite kind of dinosaur?

Wait, is it, Chomper?
hang on, did you know, what Dinosaur do?

Well lizards use, pain complex, that a yellow light magic, fear, so pain complexes to itch, and shift their bodies, very rapidly, so in the right environments, and obviously,
with the right intellectuals, some ancient lizards, surely, you can get, sure some babies are wicked, WAY crazy smart,
but Chomper, if you want to know, in the stories I know, got raised by Littlefoot; NO WAY did that kid give HIS son, to monsters.

Did you know what though? Those other sharptooth, they're not T-Rex. Chomper's supposed to be the first, but he's a lethal dinosaur, and a brilliant baby, sure enough, with cool friends, definitely true,
so he can shift and move,
and the ONLY REASON, they say the T-Rex looks the way it does, and not, some awesome, lethal powerful, super raptor dino, is because, everyone knew the latin, for tyrannosaurus rex, anyway, so they found a retarded skeleton, while people
were still kept from books, in a lot of ways, in America, and published that THAT was the king of dinosaurs,
like they publish human kings, instead of accepting lethal bad asses, like King Arthur.. oh speaking of which, I heard he was Obiwan Kenobi, once upon a time...
They said Merlin was young, too, but like, who's like that to Obiwan? Some avatar kid?
Do you know why Anakin could turn his eyes yellow?
Superman
Superman
Admin

Back to top Go down

in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs? Empty Re: in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs?

Post by Superman Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:34 am

Littlefoot I don't think anybody wants you to scare the holy hell out of them with stupid stories about badguys named George Lucas mostly because nobody even HAS to know what you did with them, they're totally done for, and it's EASY to
They're not done for, Sarah, what
What, are, who, whass..
AAAAH! Run! Everyone run!
Superman
Superman
Admin

Back to top Go down

in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs? Empty Re: in a world we know, there are still Dinosaurs?

Post by Superman Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:37 am

Anyway it's hard to imagine NO one has a better idea how to write about star wars mostly because Honiker's so pissed off lately he might be already too cute for showmanship, so mostly, I'll play Honiker in the new revolution movies, it's EASY to see why you can't handle it, and I
probably, duh, you don't even know about my transformation sequences, Land Before Time, I can't, really say was a long time ago, that'd be confusing, what?
Superman
Superman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HonikerMcKillop Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:04 am

That’s not fair; I’m supposed to be Littlefoot. You’re totally cheatingk,..

Littlefoot it’s not all that hard to figure how YOU got stuck with EVERY little bit of a bad case of misfirectional badassery, and mostly, I suck at narratives you already overqualified me for, didn’t you get it? I’m orange now, Petri would be yellow if we still let him,
oh...

Not so bad you know, wondering how easy it is, to tell people what to do, Cera. What haveing for, though? Where are you? Not even slightly funny, moron, I can’t tell you who you are, you’re a bird brain, and, mostly,
welcome everyone, this is Chomper, he’s cuter than you are, but also, totally difficult to narrate for, because mostly Superman
isn’t allowed to be here anymore, and I am, probably ancient Sith, but that’d kind of be fucked up, to imply to people, so mostly you should know about Real Honiker, and that he’s just, a lot freakier than you are, mostly...
This is for Lands, before, Time, and All, my worlds, and takens of, could be GRAnted, and horsed around, but waht,aa,, wha,,uu, What are you doing? It’s ruining you Sarah, I totally
I can call you Sarah, you don’t get to name change just because you’re a dragonacolypse, now..
What is that even talking a, what? Whoever Gets this bad, it’s all too concerned about reality, to even let you finish, this, sen,tence? Too bad you finished, though, Petri, nobody has to worry any longer but mostly, oh, Hi, guess what,
okay nobody knows but Duckie’s gunna be Chomper’s little sister, I’m pretty sure,
Ooh, you have so much trouble for knowing things.
What’s all your trouble in what, whas, where? Hi Chomper, what’s li, whoa, what, why? why are you, why, are you still a dinosaur? I thought we worked this out Chomper, no more, chomping.. Sarah said she can’t have,
what?
You’re So fucking annoying... heeuuhuhh, anywayz, look, outside, oh! gasp! Duckie has a less for ALL our dinosaur buddies, friends, lovers, bad guys,
sort of, kids, if you have a little brother, pretty sure, you just gotta be best best friends, all the time you want, and say brother a lot; like I did.
Turns out though my mom sucked, and you didn’t know, but I never even had one before. Littlefoot’s got a, whAt?
I don’t know what you’re doing. He met a draaaagon, and fell in loooove, bad day though, dinosaurs like lots of girlfriends, even Duckie. Chomper’s not my brother’s brother, no, you should pay attention, but he’s my brother
cuz I like’d the dragon too, who are you,
didn’t you see a lot more dinosaur, in you?
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

http://blackrockheadphones.deviantart.com/gallery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum