Superman kids eternal forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's it take to be a power ranger?

2 posters

Go down

What's it take to be a power ranger? Empty What's it take to be a power ranger?

Post by Superman Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:01 pm

Well first thing anyone wants to hear about are the colors, right? Let's get interested but like, it's a lot more fun for my friends to talk about them so I'll see what Honiker knows about all the different power rangers colors, and like you can be sure, he'd want to be a gold ranger, he doesn't need a morpher for it?
Well your body, learns what you do or you learn what you do and your body is you,, Your body IS in your soul, but it's crazy to think we wouldn't have already thought, that girl there, was cute, and not stood by it, when people harassed both of you, over it? I don't know, what you guys think but being naked messes up a lot of ugly clothes people end up stuck with, so, don't worry so much about it and just know, if you feel strange, it's because there is no reason you can't be sure about your body, but it's easy to tell people they can't change anything when they're enslaved, and put upon, and expected to answer questions about fake beauty like they learned what was beautiful, instead of just knowing what they thought looked cool, or hot, right not both?

Hot kids tell strangers they can get fucked with, and somebody just now told me I'm not allowed to tell people off, but that you don't know what happened in that 2017 Power Rangers movie, it's that, that wasn't about power rangers even a little bit at all. Those kids couldn't morph, they just got football uniforms, when they decided to start controlling each other, all together?

Red Yellow Blue Green Orange Violet(pink) Black Gold and Ghost,
what's up?

Teenagers with Attitude..
that we could believe your own quest for fortune could have been, changed, or wanted for it? Just think we wanted to tell people kids are free, and people can be kids if they're happy about doing cool stuff to stay young.
No not fake stay young, this is Superman talking, I'm pretty sure you guys don't know how long I've really been Gohan for, so like, who knew?
Superman
Superman
Admin

https://superman.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

What's it take to be a power ranger? Empty Re: What's it take to be a power ranger?

Post by HonikerMcKillop Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:47 pm

You're crazy I don't want to be a ghost ranger or a gold ranger that's too much attention or lack thereof,
Red Magic is rage, sure for, but like, that's cuz it's truth, and we know people are in agony still, from monsters, so we fight with unstoppable Force of anger, you know, but Rage, like it's cool, or saumpthingk..

I didn't want Cobra around but like, what
did people sit through that movie for?
I didn't have a ride elsewhere,, you know?
(EDIT since: Tommy is fuckingk with me, he doesn't even know rocky, jerk

This movie kicks so much ass though... the 2017 one is pure evil, they tried to burn a hero, from the 1995 movie, well, I mean after Zordon, Jason and Alpha were all completely evil, in the new one, you know?

Last edited by HonikerMcKillop on Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tommy's green ranger alpha directive released)
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

http://blackrockheadphones.deviantart.com/gallery

Back to top Go down

What's it take to be a power ranger? Empty Re: What's it take to be a power ranger?

Post by HonikerMcKillop Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:55 pm

the first time I wanted to watch power rangchers I had,
i, someone wanted to know about me, but I cracked my head, cuz someone scared me,, I couldn't stop crying though, and this movie calmed me down.. people who saiyd they wanted to help sent me screaming and crying from a church and I fell and cracked my head on the sidewalk outside,
but like someone saw me fall and I got up and kept running, and he freaked the fuck out, but like I don't know everybody all the time,
but Jason Frank is way cooler
than like a zillion people, I didn't think anyone beside my father who rescued me even wanted to help kids I thought I was gunna die.. But, my know, as for to share auv, say go? I don't remember..
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Mon Oct 09, 2017 11:21 pm

People trying to figure out what you are, Honiker, aren't going to stop thinking they have everyone figured out better than most by then for theirs, anyway,
unless they're teenagers up for tied up finishings, or something else irrelevant to reality?
Superman
Superman
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's it take to be a power ranger? Empty he's lying to you, that isn't true...

Post by HonikerMcKillop Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:39 pm

Superman wrote:People trying to figure out what you are, Honiker, aren't going to stop thinking they have everyone figured out better than most by then for theirs, anyway,
unless they're teenagers up for tied up finishings, or something else irrelevant to reality?

AnywaYz, bayau, do, laki o, mandar, muurLa! oay. so say, Orange is for fire light, say bay or? Okay, so like, if you don't know,

if they take ALL your colors away, in hell, you still have orange, and orange knows the other colors, and if you love color, duh, you notice it's there, and that there should be more there would, be more, in light, I mean,
because you'll see orange light give yellow if you're changing things, and fighting hell, using fire differently,
and you'll see real blood,
and real blood is red but a million shades of red in one, drop, even so from orange, you see difference, even in the anemic tru bluded, you know?

but rare anemia not, is that of the sociopather, surely, a monsters, and he uses the 7 elements to get at you now, because he has to,
and he loves color not so he will not know, there beside you in hell, that there mus BE other colors, say en for, share so?

robots, if you don't know, have this in common aspect dirivita, with orange light, alwayz, but that Mega Man was to BRING this orange, as a blue ranger, so there that his existence, in contrast to those dogg'd under the corruptive algorithms of the three laws, was hope, of blue light,
but that his existence as one who was android, so human, AND robot, spread as an idea, like wildfire set by a raging supermonkey, called boy, surely, 駻 雄 Mega Man, sound it together, or the thing's not his name, each one changes the other, and hardens, into this surest rock formation,, a name, duh
or sure, his name's just 揺Rock

like when you call Kalel Super, you're like, just Super? Well I know his name's not, just, Super, what?

tell me where is Forte? for I much desires to speak with him... 鉷 駻雄
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

Back to top Go down

Post by Superman Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:26 pm

You HAVE to be aware of the situation;
if I tell Honiker what to do, he gets all girly, and wants to know why I saiyd, so, anywayz, dou kay? what?
Superman
Superman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HonikerMcKillop Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:42 am

I don't even know how you saiyd for what to do in colors for life in God, but what was ever for, to say what was because we know,
but like, it was either to know about it for?
Pink power rangers, or like, thereov for violet light, kould hev that we knowingk, their for shaire, but this was Sex an element, in truth an honesty for, but thet uv, exchange, but like, the stories go for what you are,
Kimberly was the first leader of the power rangers, what show were you watchingk, anywayz?
Shey, that this was life agaiyn, for follow to know, she was a silver goddess, they say they say, for life in gone to play, she wanted to reflect vhatever, Tommy this boy hero kould do, into the mortal world, and so like, he was the green ranger, the next fucking day, or saumpthingk, but no way, all her boy friends and Trini were heroes, but like, they didn't all want to have fuck with each others? Stuped, I think they saiyd, maybe, this was for Gaud? probably, duh..
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

Back to top Go down

Post by HonikerMcKillop Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:09 pm

I don't know anythingk for forever, but if nobaudy knows I'd like to never hev to be a power ranger, it's crazy you think I just don't want to fight anymore if you know
how good I am at kicking people's asses, but i don't want to fight anymore, but If I could morph, and do it, these ways,
know I don't think my friends could hear how scared i was all for these hours, and yellow light is fear, so shared what was, I'd be yellow in my belly only, never at all, but I wear my yellow, my fear, all over.. Anyone think power rangers should carry starblades?
I think if I had a lightsaber I'd be okay, may in be for?
".. Sure no, I didn’t not, feel bad about the ugliness she’d bring, but I hate ugly, and I know ugly, so I kill ugly, wherever I may, and this in surest torment taken over for, this side of life, this raft, this river, this taken courage, this taken remain, this of selfhood, this of decency, I was, yellow, all over, in this, not  yellow in my belly. If you carry your yellow, your fear, in your belly only, you are a cowards, sniveling in the corners and jumping to murder and guns and kidnapping whenever this strikes that chord here, in your gut, this torment unrelenting, but sure as on in this, yellow bellies are hard not to slit open with a yellow lighted sword, so I can show they do not match, see? My yellow I wear,  all over myself, and this in death, that you can’t bring someone back by dying, and death is worst, death is worst and I can’t tell you hatred doesn’t matter but it doesn’t matter to me, sometimes, and I know it’s not all the time but I can’t tell you why I’m like this way, and I can’t.... "..
That's from Star Wars, the triadd, I wanted kids to understand boys, babyies, who've been tortured, so we can save kids' in Love, you know?
I use my name, for this, but i's have a spell, on it, that it was the name he felt strongest by in hell, you know?
Did you find a name to play the first Zelda game by, that makes you feel strongk?
that's the premise you know; Honiker's hell
HonikerMcKillop
HonikerMcKillop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down